With eighteen now sold in NSW and several other orders pending what is it that makes the Sun Odyssey 349 the exceptional success that it is here, as well as all over the World? I’ve been quoted on several occasions over recent years as stating that in my opinion this is the cruising yacht design of the decade, and I stand by that quote.
- It is excellent value-for-money compared to anything else on the market, and that was before we offered the current $199,000 sail-away with $22,000 worth of options package!
- It sails like nothing else you’ve ever sailed. The stability, both lateral and directional, is astounding! Across a wide range of conditions, both flat water and ocean, light winds and 30 knots plus, and no matter which sail-plan you are using it is beautifully balanced and stable.
- The cockpit works. Seating is deep and comfortable, the cockpit table design is great, the helm position with no back-stay sticking in your neck offers good visibility, and the interior layout is light and modern, while still with enough timber to give it warmth and make it inviting. That the 2-cabin layout offers a large head with separate dedicated shower is great, but even the 3-cabin layout is remarkably spacious.
- The build quality is very good and backed by Jeanneau’s warranty and the PBS service department we guarantee you the best owner support in the business.
- With the self-tacking jib and in-mast furling mainsail it is a yacht that can be easily handled by novices, or those simply looking for a yacht that is simple and easy to enjoy. At the other end of the scale with racing sails and a square-top mainsail the yacht is a potent club and twilight racer that will bring a smile to your dial with regularity, and come home ahead of performance cruisers considerably larger.
So contact PBS now on (02)9979 9755 or firstname.lastname@example.org and don’t take our word for it, come and have a test sail.