PBS has a 2-cabin standard sail-plan Sun Odyssey 349 arriving immediately prior to Christmas that will be commissioned early in the new year and ready for handover prior to Australia Day.
In addition we also have available a one-third share in a yacht just delivered and to be based at the CYCA in Rushcutters Bay. This yacht is highly optioned for both cruising and occasional twilight racing and is kept on the yacht club marina. For full details of running costs and the share contact email@example.com, or ring 9979 9755.
With ten of these sensational new yachts already in Sydney this design is the perfect Sydney yacht in this size range, so let me explain why.
- The first element is that it is highly competitively priced.
- Secondly, it uses its space extremely well and even sports its own dedicated shower stall.
- Thirdly, for Sydney’s gusty and often windy conditions it is extraordinarily stiff and well balanced. There is simply nothing that comes even close in its category.
- In addition there is enormous flexibility in the design, so that it can be customised for complete ease of handling with an in-mast furling mainsail and self-tacking jib, or can be ordered with a racing headsail, bow-sprit and fat-head main and club race. And it does both equally well. In fact we have been astonished at how fast it can be.
- Keel options even include a hydraulic lift keel version which genuinely has the same performance and stability as the standard keel version. We know, we’ve tested it!
See this link to the details on this remarkable design which is the current Cruising World Yacht of the Year.