In addition to the “Commodore” edition Sun Odyssey 33i and ‘Black Label’ 50 Deck-Saloon which have been reintroduced due to demand Jeanneau have just announced ‘Black label” special pricing on the award winning Sun Odyssey 379, Sun Odyssey 409, and Sun Odyssey 439. These limited edition offers are valid for orders confirmed by the 30th of November 2014, so with the exchange rate looking fantastic at the moment the combination means amazing value.
All three of these models have proved to be highly popular with over 2,000 built and the reasons aren’t hard to understand as they have the following common features:
– Well-mannered, stiff and balanced under any sail-plan
– Available with sail-plans to suit anything from short-handed cruising to racing around the cans
– Excellent layouts with great use of internal space
– Shoal draft options that sail remarkably well
– Excellent build quality and high interior finish
– Great value!
Contact PBS to find out more on (02)9979 9755 or email@example.com