All of us, especially the new owner, are very pleased and excited to be able to announce that the all new Jeanneau Sun Fast 3600 will be premiering at the Sydney International Boat Show in July this year!
The 3600 is the ‘big sister’ to the race and award winning Sun Fast 3200, and is designed very much to satisfy the needs of both fully crewed and shorthanded campaigns.
With a range of options such as twin wheels or twin tillers, choices in mainsheet management systems, and choices in rig, the Sun Fast 3600 is truly one for those who wish to be on the podium.
* Aggressively chined hull that will significantly enhance performance and stability.
* Semi-square top efficiently shaped mainsail that will provide extra boost in lighter airs and a deliverable powertrain when the breeze is up.
* Twin tiller steering system with the option for twin wheels for direct precise steering and optimum helmsman comfort and position.
* Main sheet traveller in front of helm position which is easier for helm when solo and main trimmer when fully crewed.
* Outboard swept back shroud base gives excellent rig stability and optimum jib shape profiles.
* Fixed prodder on bow allows optimum use of Code type sails and asymmetrics, whilst still allowing use of symmetric sails if required.
* High volume interior maintains and improves the unbeatable 3200 layout with two large double berths aft, sculptured navigation station, galley, additional berths in the saloon, sail stowage and heads forward.
One of the first 3600 models to be launched has been raced with success already by one of our colleagues in the UK. You can read his report here that we asked him to put together for Australian Sailing + Yachting magazine.
You can also download a comprehensive brochure here.
Give Lee or Ron a bell now to enquire about the 3600, and make sure you put the Sydney International Boat Show in your diary to see her first hand!