The all new Jeanneau Sun Fast 3600 has not been around for very long but already the skippers and crews of these excellent new yachts are spending a lot of time on the podium.
The first one into Australia is racking up the trophies and we expect to hear a lot more from across the ditch as the first 3600 has just landed in New Zealand.
Across in the Caribbean a 3600 took out first place in division three of the Caribbean 600, and our colleague in the UK, Nigel Colley, has popped the trophy for first place solo in the Around the Isle Race in his cabinet.
Best give us a call now and arrange to hear more about this yacht that will get you results!
- China Cup 2014 IRC division B 1st
- Hyeres regatta 2014 IRC division 3 1st
- Annapolis Fall regatta 2015 PHRF 1st
- Caribbean 600 2015 IRC division 3 1st
- Sydney Hobart 2014 Battery Point Trophy
- Solo Around the Isle of Wight Race 2015 1st
- Warsash Sping Series 2015 IRC div’ 2 2nd overall
* Aggressively chined hull that will significantly enhance performance and stability.
* Semi-square top efficiently shaped mainsail that will provide extra boost in lighter airs and a deliverable powertrain when the breeze is up.
* Twin tiller steering system with the option for twin wheels for direct precise steering and optimum helmsman comfort and position.
* Main sheet traveller in front of helm position which is easier for helm when solo and main trimmer when fully crewed.
* Outboard swept back shroud base gives excellent rig stability and optimum jib shape profiles.
* Fixed prodder on bow allows optimum use of Code type sails and asymmetrics, whilst still allowing use of symmetric sails if required.
* High volume interior maintains and improves the unbeatable 3200 layout with two large double berths aft, sculptured navigation station, galley, additional berths in the saloon, sail stowage and heads forward.