We’re finalising a season of events for Jeanneau owners here in NSW, so if you would like to join in any of our events please note the following dates.
- MHYC season opening Sail past – September 2nd
- Jeanneau Cup Series at MHYC – Oct’ 29th, Nov’ 26th, Apr’ 29th
- Gosford Challenge (from MHYC) – Jan’ 26th-27th
- Sail Port Stephens Commodore’s Cup – April 9th to 11th
- Jeanneau Rendezvous (Sydney Harbour) – February 24th
Note: For Sail Port Stephens make sure to get in early and book a marina berth as last year berthing was booked out by October!
In addition we’re considering an event specifically for the Sun Odyssey 349’s in May, so we will communicate this with all of the 349 owners throughout NSW soon. The proposal is to have a 3-race series over a weekend, with those 349’s not racing welcome to join the fleet for a Saturday evening social function.
Don’t forget that you can keep track of events on the Jeanneau Owners Australia website, or also on the Jeanneau Owners Australia Facebook page where you can also contribute with details of any events or cruises that Jeanneau’s participate in.